Quick Start Guide For Network Marketing by Keith & Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
What if we could put our new team members into action immediately?
How? With the exact words to say and the exact activities to do.
In just a few minutes, the quick start instructions contained within this book can help new team members find the perfect prospects, close them, and avoid embarrassment and rejection. New team members may never have done network marketing before, so let’s shorten their learning curve while helping them get results as quickly as possible!
As with any profession, there are many skills to learn when we start a network marketing career. But, we don't have to learn them all right away. With just a few basic mindsets and phrases, new team members can build a business while they learn their new profession.
To start immediately, they need to learn how to:
- Say the right words in the first 10 seconds.
- Avoid rejection.
- Never set off the dreaded salesman alarm.
- Get others to point them to high-quality prospects who are ready to take action.
- Get appointments immediately.
- Give short answers to the biggest objections.
- Talk about problems, not solutions.
- Create better results with Level Six communication.
- Follow up in minutes, not hours.
- Address the five trigger points prospects use to make their final decision.